We are searching data for your request:
How to make a paper kite.
We explain how to make a pacifier step by step. Not only will you have fun doing it but then you can use it to make some very fun games. The pacifier is also known as a paper diviner.
Making a kite or fortune teller with paper is very simple, plus we are going to make it even easier for you with the printable kite and the explanatory video that you will find at the end.
How to make the paper kite step by step:
We will need a square paper
1. We fold the paper in half in the shape of a rectangle and mark the line by pressing with our fingers, unfold.
2. We fold the paper in half again to mark the other line, so that when unfolding we will have two central lines in the shape of a cross.
3. We fold the paper again, but this time diagonally to also mark the two diagonal lines, first on one side and then on the other.
4. When we have all the lines marked, we take the corners of the paper one by one and fold them towards the center of the paper, so that when we have all the corners folded we will have a smaller square.
5. We turn our square over and fold the corners back towards the center to form another even smaller square.
6. Then we fold in half and again in half until we have a much smaller square, we mark the doubles well by tightening with our fingers.
7. We unfold the smallest square and open the tabs to finish shaping it.
8. We have our paper kite ready, now we just need to put the messages or phrases under the colored tabs to finish it and start playing.
Video tutorial with the step by step to make the paper kite:
How do you play the paper kite?
The game system is always the same, but the purpose is different if we play Pacman or use it as a guesser.
The Pacman game:
1. We assemble the paper kite.
2. We say a number and open and close the kite until we count the number we have chosen.
3. We ask for a color (each triangle on the inside must have a different one), the color is chosen and when lifting the tab there is a message, game or action to perform
If it is for children you can put things to play, like tell me 4 things that start with the letter A, or say the names of 5 animals, or fruits, or letters of the alphabet, they can also be games of the type, you have to get 5 toys have something red or walk for 30 seconds on one leg or sing the chorus of a song, etc.
The Paper Fortune Teller Game:
1. We assemble the paper kite.
2. We ask ourselves a question that we can say out loud or not,
3. We say a number and open and close the kite until we count the number we have chosen.
4. We ask for a color (each triangle on the inside has to have a different one), the color is chosen and when lifting the tab there is a hidden message, phrase or prediction that we have previously written is each corner under each color
If you are going to use it as a paper diviner, the phrases would be more of the type you are going to be famous, you are going to receive a surprise, I think that will not happen, etc.
These are the designs that we have prepared and that you can download and print.
All designs are included in the same file
To download the file, click on the image or on the following link:
Links related to how to make a paper fortune teller: